Thoughts of Alan Lawrence

Alan Lawrence lives in Appleton, Wisconsin and has opinions.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Update since 2005

A lot of time has gone on since my original post in 2005 and today. I thought I should post a new entry, and make sure that I still know how.

I've also been working on a new website for my wife, Diana, because she has become realtor. She works with Century 21 First Realty, in Appleton. But for most realtors, their real business is their own business. Her website is www.DianaLawrenceRealtor.com

Diana will soon want to post a real estate blog, and it is not yet clear whether this should be done with blogger.com or with tools that her web hosting account support.

We are also thinking of creating a blog about our cat, as though written by the cat. This blog will be funny, and we expect it will attract visitors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home